Information is changing regularly go to http://www.australia.gov.au for the latest updates or your local state or territory government links below for updates on the easing of COVID-19 restrictions. Email [email protected] if you have any queries or new resources to share. Everything below is a link please Click to download.
Information for broadcasters. Please credit the producer when sharing materials. Click title to view the resource.
COVID-19 Roadmaps to Normal
Scripts for broadcasters
- NEW 20200731 – Media Release – CAH Music Video
- NEW OnePoint5_Media_Background
- June 30: Coronavirus is still a danger/Restrictions are lifting but be cautious
- 25 June: SCRIPT – Your health information is confidential
- 19 June: Key Messages
- 29 May #9 Keep our Mob Safe eNewsletter
- 16 May: Key Messages from 33 Creative
- 12 May: #8 Key Messages updated
- 8 May #7 Keep Our Mob Safe eNewsletter
- 29 Apr #6 Keep Our Mob Safe eNewsletter
- 27 Apr: Flu Vaccination Script
- 22 Apr: Key messages scripts
- 23 Apr: Remote Aeroservices funding script
- 21 Apr: Key Updates Newsletter 5 – Jade North, Laverne Bellear Redfern AMS + more.
- 17 Apr: Script for Rapid Testing of COVID-19
- 14 Apr: Key Updates Newsletter 4
- 7 Apr: Key Updates Tuesday
- 5 Apr: Key update re $123 million assistance package.
- 2 Apr: Key update on free child care and key messages.
- 1 Apr: 1 minute reads on Older People, Good Mental Health, Good Hygiene and Social Distancing.
- 31 March: New Restrictions on Public Gatherings, Key messages for Aboriginal People and Who to call when you are sick.
- 30 March: Extra health support, Medicare support at home – telehealth, DV support, Mental Health support and relief support services for vulnerable Australians.
NT Govt Messages
Audio messages and Hand washing videos about COVID-19 in Aboriginal languages and kriol online.
Easter Audio Messages
NITV's Little J and Big Cuz
Little J and Big Cuz help to get the message out to our children about the importance of washing your hands.
Download the script
Please contact FNMA if you are doing your own language versions or if you have any queries.
Audio grabs / messages
Information for sharing. Click on the title to view the resource.
Minister Ken Wyatt
NITV Minister for Aboriginal Affairs IV Ken Wyatt 26 March
Information for sharing. Click on the title to view the resource. If you are interested in IVs with any of the talent please contact us.
Digital Media Assets
COVID-19 Mental Health audio message from Dr Mark Wenitong
#KeepOurMobSafe social media tiles:
- Youth message from Aboriginal Health Council of WA, ACWA Youth Team and Culture is Life
- Staying active from dancer Maddie Paluch
NEW Flu Shot Vaccination Poster shown above, download here
Click to get the latest social media collateral shown above including:
- Jade North, Former Socceroo and GIVIT national ambassador (Audio + video x 3)
- LaVerne Bellear, CEO Redfern AMS (Audio + video)
- Lowtija Institute ‘Survivor’ Parody (Video + audio song)
- COVID for our mob – Animation + audio by Dr Joel Wenitong
- AIDA Indigenous Doctor series:
- Dr Aleeta Fejo (NT)
- Dr Ngaree Blow (VIC)
NSW Government Indigenous Health assets
Skinnyfish Top End assets
#keepourmobsafe Digital Collateral
Download the latest release of social media collateral above including:
Audio + video editorial
NTG Video in Western Arrente
NT Government posters
Comedian Sean Choolburra's social stories video message via health.gov.au
#keepourmobsafe Social Media Tiles and Text
Key messages download here for #keepourmobsafe and tile and story images for use on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter:
Animated Gif Banner
Government Media Releases
Read more about Indigenous Business Australia (IBA) assistance here
Australian Government gateway for all Federal service information relating to COVID-19
Source for Federal Government Health national directives and health information.
For broadcast materials relating to First Nations Media audio and video content.
Business Health Check #4 - 22 April
Business Health Check #1 - 1st April
First up, in this Webinar Darren Godwell, CEO of i2i Global, talks about Management and offers a handy CPR approach to business. Download slides:
Business Health Check #2 - 2nd April
In this second Webinar Anthony Beven, Head of Indigenous Advisory, Grant Thornton Australia, talks about Governance and compliance with ORIC. Download slides:
WEBINAR #2 GOVERNANCE Presentation.
Business Health Check #3 - 3rd April
Other useful webinars
IBA COVID-19 Videos for organisations and businesses
Indigenous Business Australia have released a series of 5 videos for managing your business in the COVID-19 crisis. Features Dr Terri Janke.
Funding & Packages
- Judith Neilson Institute Funding for Media Freelancers
- 15 April: CBF COVID-19 Funding Support
- 7 April: Code of Conduct for SME re Commercial Leases
- 2 April: NIAA $123 million including Employment $25 million and IBA $50 million to businesses for COVID-19 support.
- 2 April: Lottery West $159m to respond to hardship, including arts, sports and community groups.
- 2 April: Judith Neilson Institute funding to support journalism
- 1 April: Ecstra Response and Recovery grants, up to $100k, deadline for applications 30 April
- 30 March: $130b JobKeeper subsidy package announcement
- 25 March: Statement from CBF President, Ian Hamm
- 16 March: Letter from NIAA Ceo, Ray Griggs to IAS funded organisations
Templates & Services
- Pandemic Policy template – Our Community
- Support Act – Wellbeing Helpline 1800 959 500
- Back to Country – Talking points for frontline staff